A sample client service contract
The following is taken from Illinois Home Health, Home Services and Home Nursing Agency Code Section 245.225. It details how to be in compliance with Illinois’ new consumer disclosure regulations. Also note that you can provide this sample contract to potential clients as a way to distinguish a full-employment private duty agency from a registry.
You must log in to view the content you requested.
Not a subscriber? Start accessing the non-medical home care specific news, analysis, guidance and tools that will enable you to increase referrals and profitability in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
Need multi-user access? Ensure uninterrupted individual access and maximum coding productivity for your whole team. For site license inquiries call: 1-855-CALL-DH1
Subscribers receive 12 monthly issues of the Private Duty Insider to help them:
- BOOST CLIENT REFERRALS AND BECOME MORE PROFITABLE
- RECRUIT AND RETAIN TALENTED CAREGIVERS
- INCREASE REVENUE WITH NEW SERVICE LINE OPPORTUNITIES
- TAP INTO NEW PAYOR SOURCES
- PREVENT LEGAL HASSLES THAT BECOME PR NIGHTMARES
- KEEP TABS ON COMPETITORS
- NETWORK WITH YOUR PEERS THROUGH COMMUNITY FORUMS
- TRACK FINANCIAL AND CLIENT SATISFACTION WITH NATIONAL BENCHMARKS
30-DAY 100% No-Risk Guarantee — By using the tips, tools and expert business-boosting guidance you receive as a subscriber, you will increase revenue and decrease costs enough to more than cover your subscription cost or we’ll refund your subscription fee!